Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sister Date

Yesterday my sister and I had a sister date. We went to Seasons Plaza for a bit because she wanted to turn in her work application to Enly (Which by the way has AWESOME prices when it comes to sales).

While walking around the Plaza, the owner of the G Moda shop stopped me and tried to talk to me about my outfit. I didn't speak Chinese and neither did my sister. Thank God my mum was there and she understood a small bit of it, SO we haaad a translator and that was good.

Apparently, she was selling the EXACT same dress I had on in her store and she was commenting about how pretty it looked on me and that if I wanted to look, she had other similar styles for sale. So, I thought, well it wouldn't hurt to look, and I walked inside. Well guess what? 65 FRIGGIN' BUCKS!!! For the same dress I had that Jaz got for me from Japan for about ~15 USD?

Photobucket

There were similar clothes there, and she said that if we wanted to buy, she would give it to us for 20% off the price. Haha still around what? 40-45 bucks? Insaaane.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

Later, we stopped by Diamond Plaza.

With Life Plaza gone... it feels so empty... I grew up with that place.

So we decided to go over to Genki's for crepes. They always had really good crepes, and the displays are always sooo awesome to sit and stare at

August 18, 2010

Photobucket

No circle lens on today, and it was soooo hootttt. I look like spoiled fish cake today

Photobucket

This is what's inside her crepe:

Photobucket

Hahaha! When she was eating it, the corns spilled out and made a mess on the table. But... she decided that because it was so good... it was worth eating them off the tables...

Photobucket

Corn is there...

Photobucket

WHERE'D IT GO?!!

... into Rina's stomach.

Photobucket

Corn on the floor. THIS was where I drew the line.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

Later, we went off to Plaza Walk. NEW STORE~~ where Missha used to be. I took photos of some of the stuffed animals they were selling over there

Photobucket

Photobucket

GIANT TOTORO!! ❤ (゜∇゜)

Over at Hi Ya Ya, they were selling heels for 10-15$ and Rina got these ones

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh how I wish I could fit into regular sized shoes.

They were also selling a onepiece that I'd seen online... but for 32$ (゜―゜) I saw the same on on Heaven Sky's facebook shop selling for 28$.

Then, we went to another one of the little stores and found some Harajuku Lovers clothing so I took pictures of it for my dear Sophie ❤ hahaha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

OH! There was this one tank top that was just soo adorable, I had to take a picture of it

Photobucket

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

So my sister has this thing for fox tails. So when we came across a white one in the Melee store (I think that was the name of the store, I can't remember), she HAD to get it, even though her boyfriend just recently got her one.

Photobucket

This is the one from her boyfriend

Photobucket

This is the one she'd just bought.

From that same store, I found a Glad News top in the sales rack going for 20$, so I tried it on and I loooved it (save for the vulgar language on the front). But... it just looked so nice...

So...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yeah, I got it, (>ω<;)

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

My aunt just came back from Australia, so we decided to visit her (and the new stray cat that's been residing in her backyard) aaand we were there in time to have some of her corn fritters~~~ ❤

Photobucket

Yaaay~! They were so good. (´ε`) I really need to learn how to make them for myself.

❤ Mei

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails