Saturday, August 7, 2010

Makeup

So today I went to Target with my mum and sister to look for this one really pretty lip balm that my sister bought the other day. 


It's a softlips lipbalm that comes in a pack of two. That white part on the right side was where a $1 off coupon used to sit. My sister pulled it off and told me to just use it when I bought the thing (^◇^;)

When we were there, I also looked at the eye liners and came across the Maybelline Eye Studio gel liner. I'm running out of my black liner, and I've always wanted to try gel liners, so I decided that it wouldn't hurt to try it. 



It claims to be smudgeproof and waterproof, so I'm going to test this claim tomorrow, haha.

Here is a little bit of a test to show what the liner looks like. On the right side, you can see how thin the included brush can get.


Well, with the new liner and lipbalm, I want to try my makeup with these new things, so tomorrow, when I do my make-up I will make a tutorial of my daily make-up.

OH! I also came across this one cute little umbrella 



I only thought of one person when I saw this, hahaha. Oh Jaz, you would so love this umbrella.

Thanks for stopping by~
❤ Mei


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails