Sunday, August 29, 2010

MVP

So, Rina's already written about MVP before, I just have a few more photos here (・w・) ❤ and tomorrow I'll write up about my trip to Little Tokyo and Torrance (⌒~⌒;)

Over at Brea, we went to the pet shop in the mall and I fell in love with these two dogs ❤

BREA,MVP

BREA,MVP

Over at MVP GUESS WHO WE RAN INTO?!

BREA,MVP

BREA,MVP

I think he said he was here for a school thing or something


BREA,MVP

BREA,MVP

Yaay~! Rina got her bear (゜∇゜)

BREA,MVP

So intense

BREA,MVP

Yeah, I really don't know what to say...

BREA,MVP

Well, Sean did manage to get two prizes at MVP~ A rabbit...manjusang... thing... for Jeannie, and this Korirakkuma plush for me ❤ isn't the bear just absolutely adorable?

After two prizes, he got so pumped, so he went to try and grab...

...
...

ULTRA MAN!!!!

But... failed (*゜―゜)

❤ Mei


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails