Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Good evening~!

Today I went to the mall with my mum to get my baby sister's eyes checked. She'd just turned 4 less than a month ago and she'll be starting school this fall.

Anyways, I'd bought two bracelets there for two awesome people.


This is for my best friend Jaz ❤ I love her to pieces (´ε`). She absolutely loves green and the green-blue combination. So when I saw this I had to grab it for her. 

and this next one is for Arie, another amazing girl I know. I thought I should get her a little something for bringing back little trinkets for me when she went home to Japan. 



While I was there at the mall, we had some Panda Express, hahaha! I got one of those fortune cookies and normally I'd just hand it over to someone else. Well, this time I decided to actually open mine and this was what I got:



(*_*) There's just been so many things going on in my life, in my head, that seeing something as simple as a small, meaningless fortune cookie message is actually kind of comforting. ❤ teehee.

Anyways I'm out for the night

❤ Mei

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails