Monday, August 23, 2010

The Adventures of Rina

Hello everyone! Just updating about the items my boyfriend, David(Kinu), had bought me. I specifically told him to buy me something shiny. Like.. nice and shiny. We'll here's what he got me from... SAN FRANCISCO!

08.21.2010

I'm guessing this is where he bought the stuff from. Heehee. Feel free to browse their website. I'm guessing they have plenty of oriental things.


Photobucket

He bought me a silk robe. And when I asked him for something shiny, he did get me something shiny. I didnt really expect this, but I secretly love robes like these. David called this a kimono. LOL. He's so cute.

Photobucket

Rina's mommy shoes! These will be my official mother shoes. I told my boyfriend that I'll be wearing these when I'm old. The reason why he bought it for me: Simple.. I love slippers. House slippers.

Photobucket

Just something to add here, David's mom gave this to me. It's so pretty. Oh look! you can tell what time we took this picture! Hahaha.

__________

This is my double post! I guess..

David's birthday party.. A COMPLETE SUCCESS!



Photobucket

We went to T.G.I.F. I had the french onion soup, but for some reason, I prefer the one over at Outback Steakhouse. Overall, the food was good and we had a great time there.

Photobucket

One of Dave's best friend, Sean Chu.

Photobucket

Kinu's sister, Betsy and their Ultimate Iced Tea Long Island.

Photobucket

This was the cutest thing I've ever seen. It's called TrafficLight. I think. And, it even looks like it.


Photobucket

The red one was the worst... from what David and Sean said.

Photobucket

And they said the last two, yellow and green, is the best. After the restaurant, we went to BevMo and David applied as a membership there.

Photobucket

Betsy's parking. Too close. Sean got stuck. ): but we managed to get him out of there!

Photobucket

Ahaha. I really don't have any comment on this.

Photobucket

David's Ube Cake from Red Ribbon. Everyone loved it.

Photobucket

Harrison Lam: David's other best friend. (: And the dark figure in the back, A GHOST! no no. Just kidding. It's Julea, Harrison's lover. We stayed at his house until 8PM. And went back out to eat dinner at around 8:30PM. Julea had to leave and Harrison had school. They had to leave early, but next Saturday the boys are going to go drink with Betsy.

Photobucket

Dinner! Fat Burger @ Birch Street, Fullerton.

Photobucket

Too much ketchup?

Photobucket

Sean and David playing on their Iphone4.

Photobucket

My burger vs. David's Burger. ): Mine's the smallest one there. It's so cute though. The sizes comes in S M L XL XXL and XXXL. I think. I like how they cook it in front of you and like you feel like it's not nasty frozen food. It's really good. I like it. (:

Photobucket

Afterwards, we met up with Jeanne and Ryan. At dessert at The Melting Pot @ Birch St., Fullerton.

Photobucket

Here they all are. Looking for something to eat from the menu.

Photobucket

I just had to take a picture of the lights. It's gorgeous. And the whole atmosphere was so calming. They played Michael Bublé and jazz like music.

Photobucket

Finally, the food came. OOh it's so cool how she made the chocolate. There was like flames and stuff coming out. It smelt nice. Woo! Firee!

Photobucket

The stuff that comes with the Banana Foster. That's what we ordered from the menu. Thanks to Sean, I decided to choose this. It's so decadent and delicious. I seriously have to say, you need to try the dessert here at least once. It's amazing. If you don't know what to order, choose the Banana Foster.

It came with white chocolate and caramel dipping, and on the plate there was: rice crispy, slice of cheesecake, strawberry, banana, brownie, pound cake, chocolate covered marshmallows, and cinnamon covered marshmallow.

Photobucket

Looks nice eh?

Photobucket

Waa! It was dripping. And this ended David's birthday party. It's nice, because most people has their 21st birthday and ends up forgetting it or regretting it. I hope that he loved his birthday cause I surely did. (:

8.22.10

A shout out to David, my love: Happy Birthday!(again) and I hope you loved your birthday!

Rina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails