Sunday, March 13, 2011

Praying for Japan

Hello loves, this is Mei

I'm sure you guys have all heard about Japan's earthquake and tsunami disaster. My aunt's sister and mom are in Japan, but thank God they are alright. My aunt's sister was stuck at work because transportation was not working, but she's okay.

Anyways, I have friends who can't get in touch with other friends in Japan, so it's scary and a bit heartbreaking. However, we're not losing hope. I know that God will be there, and we have been praying for Japan.

I have no monetary power to help, which makes me feel so useless. So, I want to contribute in some way, shape, or form.  I've been praying for the people in Japan and I've also been composing a song. I remember, the last time there was a large disaster - Haiti - I tried to compose a song, but I still wasn't very good at composing so I ended up scrapping it in shame. Now I'm trying to compose again for the disaster in Japan, so I'm hoping I can finish it. Honestly, I don't think I will completely finish, but I'm going to do my best.

For those of you with the monetary power to help, please watch this from 'manwomanfilm' and donate. If not, it's alright, but please keep Japan in your prayers:


Thank you all,
❤ Mei

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails