Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mini update!

Hello! Rina here!

I've recently passed my DMV driving test and is currently GOING CRAZY!
Because, I need a car. (: Hehehe. But you see, I want a beautiful car so I can stick with it for like a long time. :D And not regret it.

Anyways, on to the mini update-ness.


"Coffee" Cake. You think it'll taste like coffee...

WRONG! it's actually coconut cake inside and the top frosting is almond vanilla. (:
Made by mom for my step dads birthday.


Frost design L'oreal Highlights.

My review: It practically bleaches your hair. (: And it's actually quite fun to do since you have a cap and you pull your hair through small holes with a hook. BUT! it takes a while to do the whole process. Honestly, I should've left the dye in longer to have the light blonde colour. ): Oh well.

It was on sale at Target. (: So I have no idea if they're keeping this brand or if it's like getting rid of stock. I don't know.


Telescopic Explosion. (: Amazing. It has like this super cool brush thats... A ROUND BALL!

My review: It works well.. I just don't like the fact that you have to work hard for lash coverage. Like when you use a normal mascara, it's a long big brush, but with this, it's like... brush here. brush there, brush here, brush there, brush, brush. yeaaa. It's a lot of work. But I do like the results. No more clump-ness!


Forever21 panties. Yay!


Forever21 Bras! They're soo cute right now. (: and super sexy!

xo

Rina

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Your mom is such a talented baker~
    I actually thought it was a coffee mug with whipped cream and not a CAKE. XD
    Congrats on passing the test!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails