Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Round 1, Disneyland, and Garden Walk

Rina here! I'll be talking to you about various foods at Disneyland and Garden Walk at Anaheim. Well, actually just going to talk about the food we bought and goodies bought at Garden Walk and also about the new entertainment area called Round 1 in Puente Hills Mall.

Photobucket

Round1: A place where you entertain yourself by doing one of the followings with your friends, family, etc.. :

Bowling
Karaoke
Arcade
Ping Pong
Pool
Crane Games

For more information click here!

Photobucket

Crane Games! They have Rilakkuma delivery boy style. I'm not a fan... but all you Rilakkuma lovers, GO GET EM'!

Photobucket

Disney California Adventures! We were following the green army men from Toy Story. They were like singing.. some sort of army song thingy.. But we came here to watch World Of Colors.

Photobucket

Disneyland's Pacific Wharf Cafe. I love their Monterey Clam Chowder. It's delicious! And not to mention nice views when you eat outdoors. (Pacific Wharf Cafe)

Photobucket



Photobucket

Then.. after eating we decided to go to Brother Bears Trail. It was so fun. There was this radio thingy that you can use to communicate with the people on the other side of this bridge... like a little further down.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Ohhh yea. Here I am. Really bad coordinates, but I thought.. hmm.. Disneyland = comfortable clothes. So yea. And it was a bad idea to wear wedges.

My lazy outfit:
Top: So by Khols
Bottom: Hydraullic from Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Old Navy
Bag: Target
Accessories: Fox Tail from Melee(Kami)

Photobucket

More adventures! It was a hard climb down.

Photobucket

But we got to see such great views!

Photobucket

Took this from a binocular!

Photobucket

More... evil netings..

Photobucket

And after this climb... WE WERE DONE!

Photobucket

And came to a log. Of course, David would go through here. He's so happy!

Photobucket

Read it..

Photobucket


That cave wasn't creepy. You just do what it said on the wood posting above this picture.

Photobucket

I got a Bear. And Dave got a Wolf and Moose.

Photobucket

He's so sexy! Heehee!

Photobucket

Yes and after we were done climbing we went across random folklore about different tribe myths and stuff.
This one in particular was really cute, he sang to this one tribe and stole the fire to take to his people.

Photobucket

Big log! and I didn't have to bend over to walk through it!

Photobucket

Yea, after that we walked out to Downtown Disney where we parked and I took a picture of the pretty bridal stuff. Ohh.. It's gorgeous. like.. who wouldn't want to get nice cakes like this for their wedding?

Photobucket

The dress is so nice too.

Photobucket

Disney Vault 28! Has nice trendy clothes for a vintage look.

Photobucket

We went from Downtown Disney to various clothes store, but one store called G Stage where I bought my goodies, to P.F. Changs at Garden Walk, Anaheim

Photobucket

Ahaha, more pictures of my tea pot. Oh and by the ways, there's a real candle in the clear candle holder.. but you can only see a little bit of it.

Photobucket

It was a dark-ish atmosphere, but very calming and nice. I loved it.

Photobucket

My Sour and Spicy soup. A traditional Chinese soup.. I think.. It was so nice. Like it completed my spicy foods and salty foods craving.. ALL AT ONCE! Heehee.. Oh and uhh.. this is a cup.

Photobucket

My boyfriend, on the other hand, bought Egg Drop Soup. It was DELICIOUS! Like.. there was a little bit of sweetness to it. And he bought a bowl.. which serves 5 - 6 cups.. And he finished it.. along with 2 glasses of tea and 1 glass of water.

Photobucket

Our dessert, Tiramisu shot! They had so much more desserts, but I was getting full already..
This made me happy!

Photobucket

After eating, we went back to DCA to catch World Of Color and ride a couple of rides. Unfortunately, Toy Story Mania is under refurbishment.

Photobucket

Took this while I waited for my boyfriend was in the restroom..

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then we went to A Bugs Life. There's a candy corn sitting there. Heehee.

Photobucket

And a water thingy!! Like.. you're not suppose to get wet from these.

Photobucket


Photobucket

We didn't go to the FUN FAIR since we had to go back to catch World Of Color.

Photobucket

This was before World Of Color. The ferris wheel's so pretty.. AND SHINY!

Photobucket

I did some recording of World Of Color, but didn't post it up. Sadly, at on part of the show, the water was splashing us EVERYWHERE. Yea.. we were at the WET ZONE. and at the very front where the fence gate thingy blocks us from falling into the water.

Photobucket

At least it was front row seats. World Of Color.. WAS AMAZING!

Photobucket

After Disneyland, we went to Phoenix Restaurant. I didn't take pictures, but when I got home, I had to take a picture of my Rilakkuma Kigurumi.

Photobucket

I looked tired, and plus I took my make up off.

Photobucket

The goodies I bought at G Stage. Boyshorts!($3.99 or $4.99 I don't remember)

Photobucket

Bra! (which only cost $4.99)

Photobucket

A pretty lace tank! ($6.99)

Photobucket

And this cute top that kept me warm when we watched World Of Color... yea I bought it for that reason..($11.99)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails